Get in touch
Call 1300 798 279 (from Australia)
+61 8 9251 1688 (outside Australia)
OR send us your enquiry
Mining Industry Solutions
Aggressive and abrasive fluids combined with high temperatures and high pressures are common requirements in mining and steel applications.
Sealing solutions for Mining
With KLINGER high quality, certified sealing, fluid control and fluid monitoring products, it’s possible to seal even the most challenging applications safely. KLINGERexpert seal selection tool gives great support for correct seal selection and tightening definition.
High quality seals, correct selection and qualified assembly personnel will guarantee high productivity (long mean time between failure) and a safe working environment with optimal life cycle cost benefits.
Popular sealing solutions for Mining
Valve solutions for Mining
KLINGER high performance valves are built to handle the most demanding media, from corrosive chemicals to abrasive slurries. Our quality industrial valves are suitable for various mineral and metal production or processing including gold, nickel, aluminium, copper, lithium, lead or silver. With a range of valves for all stages of the mining process, our reliable valves are trusted, worldwide. Our valve experts can also source various other brand valves to provide a complete valve package solution for our customers.
Popular valves for the Mining industry
- Reflex & Transparent Level Gauges for steam applications
- Reflex and Transparent Level Gauges for processing applications
- Bicolour Level Gauges: KT 25 & KT75
- Shut-off Fittings: Gauge Cocks & Gauge Valves
- Borosilicate gauge glasses: Reflex, Transparent, Circular Tubular,
- Glass Level Gauge Accessories: Illuminators, Non-Frost Blocks, Mica Glass Protection, External Heating, Graduated Scales
- Magnetic Level Gauges
- AB Cocks