Get in touch
Call 1300 798 279 (from Australia)
+61 8 9251 1688 (outside Australia)
OR send us your enquiry
Ball valves, due to their main characteristics, are highly versatile in terms of fluid handling and among the most popular valves found in the industry.
Ball valves feature a quick closing ¼ turn, which is usually achieved by means of a lever, thus allowing for simple operation.
Your partner for the supply of ball valves
Our valve specialists can provide technical support to source quality ball valves with a lower total cost of ownership in fast turnarounds. We can source a wide range of ball valves made by KLINGER and other leading manufacturers to suit the specific application and timing requirements. Whether you need tank bottom valves, steam ball valves, pressure gauge ball valves, trunnion mounted ball valves, soft seated floating ball valves or metal seated ball valves, our valve specialists will provide the valve solution you required. For more information about our valve packaged service offering visit our project management page.
FACTS BALL VALVES
- Industrial, fully maintenance-free ball valves
- Industrial ball valves support pressurization on either side
- Industrial ball valve circular bore guarantees flow characteristic similar to a pipe
KLINGER® ball valves - Ballostar, Monoball & Monolith Range
Ball valves, due to their main characteristics, are highly versatile in terms of fluid handling and among the most popular valves found in the industry. Ball valves feature a quick closing ¼ turn, which is usually achieved by means of a lever, thus allowing for simple operation.
KLINGER ball valves meet even the most demanding specifications. They are used in a wide range of industries. At KLINGER, your ball valve manufacturer of choice, we focus on the highest quality levels, reduced maintenance requirements and global service. Last but not least, our fully automated production of ball valves with up to DN 1000 makes us stand out even further among the competition.
- BALLOSTAR® KHI
- MONOLITH® KHO
- MONOBALL® KHM
- BALLOSTAR® KHA
- BALLOSTAR® KHE
KLINGER® ball valves - INTEC Range
Our industrial ball valves are important components in process engineering systems of all main sectors for the maintenance of transport and production processes. The functional area of responsibility ranges from shutting off, throttling and regulating material flows (solid-containing, liquid or gaseous) in piping systems up to opening and closing processes in piping systems.
The sometimes extreme operating conditions (pressure, temperature, medium) and the safety requirements in the process and control technology require our detailed technical knowledge and application experience for the differentiated design and manufacturing of the industrial ball valves.
- INTEC K100 / Miniplant ball valves
- INTEC K200 / Flanged ball valves (2-pcs.)
- INTEC K200-K / Wafer type ball valves
- INTEC K204-S-D / Steam ball valves
- INTEC K400 / Multiple way ball balves
- INTEC K410 / Multiple way ball valve
- INTEC K500 / Tank bottom ball valves
- INTEC K600 / Pressure gauge ball valves
- INTEC K700 / Sampling device ball valves
- INTEC K811 / High pressure ball valves (3-pcs.)
FACTS INTEC BALL VALVES
- INTEC system technology
- High performance standard ball valves
- Customized ball valves
- System of modular principle
- Guaranteed highest security and availability
- Withstand aggressive media, extreme pressures, high and low temperatures and frequent switching
- Suitable for liquid, gaseous and solid-containing media
- Metallic seal between ball and seat ring absolutely gas tight
- Meet the highest requirements of fugitive emissions and make a significant contribuiton to environmental protection
- Maintenance-free executions
- Long service life