FLANGE SPRAY SHIELDS AND PROTECTORS
Safety Spray Shields are designed to prevent a catastrophe by temporarily containing hazardous leaks and sprays. Leaks can occur on piping systems conveying chemicals, high temperature fluids, and steam, which can harm workers, damage nearby equipment, and the environment.
Leaks of flammables, such as fuel or oil, can create fire and explosion hazards.
- Safety Spray Shields help meet regulatory standards set by agencies such as OSHA, EPA,MSHA, SOLAS, ABS, and DNV, and are now required by some insurance companies.
- Constructed of durable fabrics that are chemical, UV, and weather resistant, our Shields are available in PTFE, Polypropylene, PVC, Polyethylene and 316 Stainless Steel.
Solid styles contain a pH indicating patch which signals a leak by immediately changing colour towards red if acidic or towards green if an alkali. The patch is replaceable which allows reuse of the shield.
- Our Shields are ready to install quickly and simply by one person with the equipped hook and loop fasteners and draw cord.
- We offer Shields for all sizes and ratings, both standard, non-standard, and metric (DN).
- We are able to provide problem solving solutions by designing and manufacturing customs for special sizes and applications.
Available in the same fabrics and styles as Flange Shields.
FABRIC SPRAY SHIELDS
Polyethylene, PTFE, PVC Spray Shields.
METAL SPRAY SHIELD AND FLANGE PROTECTORS
Manufactured from 316 Stainless Steel.