Get in touch
Call 1300 798 279 (from Australia)
+61 8 9251 1688 (outside Australia)
OR send us your enquiry
Lens bellows could provide the right solution to piping, ducting and vessel thermal growth problems compared to conventional thin walled metal bellows.
Thick-wall expansion joints are used primarily in heat exchangers and large diameter piping systems where thin-wall expansion joints would not be sufficient.
Download Product Information
Below you can find more product-related Information.
Advantages of Lens Bellows
Dents and gouges create stress risers in thin ply bellows which result in fatigue cracks over time. Lens bellows have the advantage of resisting against mechanical damage better than thin wall bellows.
- Sizes from DN200-DN8000
- Thicker wall of lens bellows holds up better to corrosion attacks
- Weld repair can be performed by plant maintenance staff on thick walled bellows.
- Drain couplings can be added to the bottom of the convolution to prevent condensate build up
- Common use of carbon steel material
- Limitless convolution height
- Thick walled, high convolution is durable and lasts for a long time.
Applications of Lens Bellows
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Mining Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Power Stations
- Cement Factories
200 – 8000
304, 316, 321, P265GH, P355GH etc
Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
6, 10, 16 barg
Please consult with our technical department for different working conditions and design parameters.