Steam Trap Surveys
Support clients with systematic and methodical screening and analysis of steam trap functionality and determine loss due to steam trap failures.
Provide Ultrasonic, Acoustic and Thermal Technology with clear identification of assets internal condition and use CIMS database to calculate energy loss due to asset condition.
- Savings from reduction of steam loss through failed open traps and through leaks in steam trap stations
- Increased equipment reliability by reducing damaging condensation in steam lines
- Improved product processing through improved quality of steam (hot and dry)
- Reductions in equipment repairs, down-time, and replacement costs
- Detailed certified reports are provided indicating observed condition of each steam trap, test results, and steam/energy loss estimates.