Get in touch
Call 1300 798 279 (from Australia)
+61 8 9251 1688 (outside Australia)
OR send us your enquiry
Seismic Expansion Joints with Rods
In addition to thermal movements in pipe lines, there are mechanical movements due to earthquakes, ground settlements and landslides. These types of movement can cause significant damage to the piping systems in dilatation points of buildings, pipe junctions between vessels and boilers.
These mechanical movements can be absorbed by using seismic expansion joints.
Download Product Information
Below you can find more product-related Information.
Advantages of Seismic Expansion Joints with Rods
- Seismic Expansion Joints with Rods are used to absorb lateral and angular movements of both thermal and seismic origin.
- With its limit rods, the expansion range can be set in adjusted range
- High movement capacity and resistance to high temperatures and chemicals
- Rotating flange, Fixed flange or Welding Neck connection types are available
Applications of Seismic Expansion Joints with Rods
- Hot & Cold Water
- Fire fighting systems
- Superheated water,
- Steam and condensate pipelines
- Industrial Applications
- Marine & Exhaust systems
- HVAC lines
32 – 250
304, 316, 321
Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
Please consult with our technical department for different working conditions and design parameters.