Leak Detection and Repair - LDAR and Smart LDAR Programs
Fugitive emission surveys provide full condition management and regulatory reporting for our client compliance.
Leak detection programs customised to satisfy statutory and facility requirements.
- Inventory study
- Asset monitoring and reporting
- Active repair and Shut down repair categorisation
- Process Fugitive emission estimation
- Program historic data compilation
Leaks are typically identified using Flame Ionisation Detection (FID) and/or Optical Gas Imaging (OGI).
LDAR and Smart LDAR programs benefits
- Reduction in fugitive emissions with its environmental benefits
- Improved facility performance
- Enhanced process safety
- Reduction in product loss
Component ID System
This ID system underpins the design, structure, daily operations, remedial response actions, reporting and archiving of a continuing program.
Once established, the ID system also has many other benefits for operational, engineering, reliability and maintenance groups working in a facility. The primary additional benefit is that a clear and unambiguous field location system exists that reduces the risks of inappropriate actions on poorly identified lines equipment.